2017 holiday gift guide
The holidays: the best time of year filled with joy, love, family, comfort, and of course, the inevitable hassle of buying the perfect gifts for loved ones. But what if you have to buy gifts for the most particular of health nuts? No need to fret. It’s surprisingly easy to find countless useful, affordable, and beneficial gifts for those who strive towards improving individual health and wellbeing. There’s (arguably) nothing better than seeing a loved one get excited about collagen boosters and essential crystals. You know what they say… giving is receiving!
1. Organic Chlorophyll Mask ($18.99) 2. Holiday Boost Trio ($45) 3. frozen fruit dessert maker ($49.95)
4. 12 Booster Shots ($45) 5. Bright Eyes 5 pack ($30) 6. FRE Skincare set ($115) 7. Spring Dragon Longevity Tea ($9)
8. Navy Crewneck Merino Sweater ($105) 9. goop clean beauty ($30) 10. Amla Supplements ($12.49)
11. Foam Travel Roller ($16.95) 12. Lani Tropical Hair Treatment ($18) 13. Smooth Fit Shade Bra ($42)
14. Wild Rose brightening oil ($54)
plus, a love letter to my Mom and all other Moms who live their truth!
The free, simple and fast way to end your self-critical thoughts.