end self-limiting thoughts with daily affirmations
For those of you who were following along with my Instagram you would have noticed that I was celebrating March, my birthday month, with some daily mantras and affirmations. These small sayings create big inspiration! It is truly unbelievable how a little positivity can enhance your mood and outlook. Most of us point out only the negative in ourselves. I can't do this. I suck at that. I don't have this. First of all, that is such a terrible way to speak to yourself. And, no wonder we feel down and unmotivated to be our best selves when we have someone who is constantly talking down to us! What if you turn down the negative chatter and instead, amp up some feel good, positivity?! Try reading these mantras to yourself. Say them aloud if you can! I guarantee that you'll feel at least 10% happier than you did before you read them.
I recommend that you make a list of daily mantras and read them aloud daily, preferably right when you wake up or whenever you need a confidence boost, you can use any of the ones below or make your own personalized ones!
How to make personalized affirmations:
Make a list of all the self-limiting thoughts you tell yourself.
My skin looks tired.
I hate my clothes and have nothing to wear.
My arms are flabby.
I'm too tired to exercise.
No cares what I have to say.
I'm broke and can never afford that.
Next, write the complete opposite of that self-limiting belief.
My skin is smooth and glowing.
I have a closet full of beautiful clothes and I put this outfit together with the clothes that I love.
My arms are strong, toned and can lift heavy things.
I slept soundly and wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
I am intelligent, interesting and people care whatI have to say.
I have an abundance of money and can buy the things that I need.
It doesn't matter if the new mantra isn't 100% true! However, if you tell yourself you're constantly overweight then you're going to stay overweight. If you tell yourself you're fit then you'll be much more likely to live a fit lifestyle! It's the power of positive thinking! Even, if you're not totally convinced, give it a shot! The practice of reading daily positive affirmations is free, simple, quick and powerful.
My 31 Mantras for the 31 days of March:
1. I am at peace with myself and I enjoy every moment of my day.
2. I am perfect just the way I am RIGHT NOW, I choose to grow and not because I am not enough as I am now
3. Today I will be free from all judgements. Today I will not judge myself or others
4. I eat foods that are healthy and nourishing, therefore I do not need to diet and I can eat in abundance.
5. I am an architect of my life. I build its foundation and choose its contents
6. I have the power to create change
7. I am beautiful. I am confident. I am the perfect age. The Perfect size. The perfect woman.
8. I consciously create my future.
9. I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
10. I am me. And that is my power.
11. Today is a good day.
12. I do all I can with what I have from where I am.
13. I am worth loving. There is love all around me.
14. I am a badass. I get it done.
15. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day.
16. I am happy. Just as I am.
17. Today I will release the future and the past and live in the present.
18. Today I will at others with compassion.
19. Everyday I become more authentic.
20. In stillness I find my true self.
21. WHAT DO I WANT? WHAT DO I WANT MOST IN LIFE? NOW, GO AFTER IT.
22. My gifts are valuable and wanted. There is no limit to their abundance.
23. My life unfolds in amazing ways.
24. I am giving attention to what truly matters.
25. I self reflect and I evolve.
26. Today I seek personal growth and I will be open minded.
27. I am worthy.
28. I deserve a life of abundance.
29. I surround myself with greatness.
30. I AM WHO I AM.
31. I have it in me right now to get to where I want to be later.