the lux list / 2
1. loving this bag (and I'm bringing it everywhere) that one of my dearest friends got me for my bridal shower.
2. Learn what your dosha is (ayurveda body type) and then check out this book to find balance.
3. Want these and this and this, too.
4. What I am currently reading .
5. I keep this in the fridge and spray it on my face and armpits morning and night. It helps to restore the essential bacteria on your skin.
6. Loooooooooove this bed.
7. Recently have thrown away all my old makeup and got toxic free, all natural products. This blog was tremendous help during the process.
the key to living a healthy life
is not willpower.
you've got to do the work to discover
what is the real reason behind your unhealthy habits.
Some of my favorite things this fall. Like, the burning woodsy scent of Palo Santo. Cozy Linen PJs and glowing salt lamps.
I am getting married next week!!!!! Here are some of the tools I am using to be a centered, healthy and mindful bride.
a healing ayurveda cookbook, bacteria replenishing toner, my fave market backpack and much more.
five of my favorite things at the moment//what’s bringing me major joy.
plus, a love letter to my Mom and all other Moms who live their truth!
Discover how this Health Coach helps busy women reach their full potential and become their best selves.
Learn why balance is key- on and off the mat.
Learn how to eat in abundance and be your most fit, grounded self with Caroline Deisler from Caroline's Choice.
Learn all the inside scoop on how this nutrition and wellness guru lives her best life.
Learn how to live a healthier, more natural life with Lilo Ask-Henriksen from Honey and Roots
Interview with the co-creator of Culture Curated and health enthusiast, Marcia Hamelin.
support sustainable, cruelty-free products these holidays!
Interview with Anna + Charlotte from A Zero Waste Life
As you may or may not have known from the million instagrams I posted, I traveled around Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam for the past month.
Going on a trip and disconnecting so that I can do my best to live in the NOW...
2016 was quite a year...
This is the time of giving. So, why not share gifts that will promote a healthy lifestyle?
here goes nothing.
let's go on a trip.
I know it is an old cliche that it's not the quantity of friends you have but instead the quality.
Looking forward to the next season, here are five things that I want to achieve or work harder at within the next few months.
I consider myself to be an expert when it comes to the LDR.
If you haven't taken time off of work this summer, do it. It's time.
I love nature and the great outdoors. It's in my DNA.
Stuck in a rut with your boring or mediocre digs? Follow these steps to vamp up your home sweet home.